SBCM Download page: here you'll find the proceedings, program booklet, concert programs, slides of talks, etc.
Welcome to the 16th edition of SBCM! The Brazilian Symposia on Computer Music are thriving and exciting venues for sharing ideas about recent developments in the fields of computer music, sound and music processing, music information retrieval, computational musicology, multimedia performance and many other things related to art, science and technology. We would like to invite you to participate in this event, which will take place at the beautiful campus of the University of São Paulo, Brazil, from September 3rd to September 6th 2017. This year's Keynote Speakers are Xavier Serra (Director of the Music Technology Group at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona), Emilios Cambouropoulos (Member of the Cognitive and Computational Musicology Group at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki) and Damián Keller (Founder of the Amazon Center for Music Research at the Federal University of Acre). During the event, participants will have the opportunity to attend to keynote talks, oral presentations of music and technical papers, poster discussion sessions, discussion panels and concerts, and will have plenty of opportunities to interact and discuss collaborations with other participants.
- May 30th: (EXTENDED) Deadline for Papers, Posters and Music submissions
- July 1st: (EXTENDED) Notifications of accepted submissions
- July 14th: (EXTENDED) Author registration deadline / Early-bird registration deadline
- July 14th: Camera-ready accepted submissions deadline
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We hope to see you all in São Paulo!
The SBCM 2017 Organizing Committee
- Marcelo Queiroz, University of São Paulo (General Chair)
- Luiz Naveda, State University of Minas Gerais (Technical Papers Chair)
- Rogério Costa, University of São Paulo (Music Chair)
- Flávio Schiavoni, Federal University of São João del Rey
- Rodrigo Schramm, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul
- Tiago Tavares, State University of Campinas