If you are having issues with payment options, please contact SBC using the e-mail

Please note that we have extended the author registration deadline August 30th.

We kindly remind that, according to the Instructions for Authors, authors of accepted submissions are expected to register before the author registration deadline (early-bird registration), i.e. by August 15th 2019 (see Important Dates), and that each accepted submission must be accompanied by a matching registration by one of its authors, in the sense that each registration ensures the inclusion of one matching submission in the proceedings.

Registration fees are given in the table below. Members of the Brazilian Computing Society have a discounted rate, and non-members may benefit from a discounted combo registration+association. All prices are in Brazilian Reais (R$ - for an estimate conversion rate to US Dollars click here and to Euro click here).

Early-bird registration fees (until August 31th - mandatory deadline for authors of accepted papers):

  SBC members Combo discount Full registration
Undergraduate students R$100,00 R$121,00 R$131,00
Graduate students R$200,00 R$285,00 R$305,00
Regular registration R$300,00 R$540,00 R$570,00

Late registration fees (after August 31th):

  SBC members Combo discount Full registration
Undergraduate students R$130,00 R$151,00 R$164,00
Graduate students R$250,00 R$335,00 R$360,00
Regular registration R$350,00 R$590,00 R$625,00

Cancellation policy

If you need to cancel your registration in SBCM 2019, you will be able to do so before August 25th 2019 (one month prior to the event), by contacting SBC at the e-mail Refunds correspond to 80% of the registration fee (the remaining 20% covers for administrative costs in registration processing). Please note that the cancellation of an author’s registration also implies the withdrawal from the proceedings of the corresponding accepted submission.